Partner Edward Grange will be speaking at C5’s seventh annual International Disputes & Asset Recovery involving Russian & CIS Parties conference tomorrow, 31 January 2018, at St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel in London.
The conference will tackle highly contentious issues related to winning commercial and investment disputes and recovering misappropriated assets and funds involving Russian and CIS governments, corporations, financial institutions, family offices and (ultra) HNWIs.
Edward will be covering the “Extradition and Law Enforcement Cooperation with Russia and CIS Jurisdictions” section on Day 2 of the conference, which will discuss the:
- Legal framework and current extradition arrangements between Europe and other jurisdictions
- Formal extradition treaties and informal repatriations
- Recent developments in extradition cases involving the UK and Russia and UK and other CIS Jurisdictions
- Extradition requests and human rights
- Can Assurances be trusted?
Access the conference’s full programme here.
Need for more transparency at INTERPOL
February 1 2023
Announcement: Peter Binning won the Business Crime Defence Lawyer of the Year
November 18 2022
Announcement: Times Best Law Firms 2023
November 4 2022