Partner and Co-Chair of the Business Crime Committee of the IBA Jessica Parker will be a chairing a session at the 22nd Annual IBA Transnational Crime Conference in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Jessica will be chairing the “A new era for anti-money laundering enforcement?” session on 16 May.
This conference is presented by the IBA Criminal Law Committee and the IBA Business Crime Committee.
- A new era for anti-money laundering enforcement?
- Corruption investigations at a turning point. Operation Car Wash, the Notebooks case and the current landscape
- Due process and the rights of individuals in criminal proceedings and investigations
- Encrypted communications – WhatsApp, privacy, freedom of expression & de-territorialisation of data
- Extradition, politics and the rule of law
- Managing cross-border internal investigations and regulatory enforcement actions
- Using information or documents obtained in civil or foreign proceedings in domestic criminal cases
Conference highlights can be followed on Twitter, using the hashtag “#IBACrime”
Please find a link to the conference programme here.