Partner Peter Binning has taken part in the Fraud & White Collar Crime 2020 Roundtable, hosted by CorporateLiveWire.
As part of the roundtable, Peter discussed pertinent topics including:
- Key regulatory provisions and legislations relevant to corporate and business fraud
- Recent regulatory developments
- Noteworthy case law precedents
- Key fraud and white collar crime trends
- Compliance and enforcement trends
- How governments investigate fraud and white collar crime
- Cross border investigations
To download a copy of the roundtable, please click here: CorporateLiveWire_Virtual Round Table – Fraud & White Collar Crime 2020_February 2020.
Corker Binning promotes two lawyers to its partnership
March 20 2023
Corker Binning named in the GIR100 2022
February 28 2023
Need for more transparency at INTERPOL
February 1 2023