Partner Peter Binning has taken part in the Fraud & White Collar Crime 2020 Roundtable, hosted by CorporateLiveWire.
As part of the roundtable, Peter discussed pertinent topics including:
- Key regulatory provisions and legislations relevant to corporate and business fraud
- Recent regulatory developments
- Noteworthy case law precedents
- Key fraud and white collar crime trends
- Compliance and enforcement trends
- How governments investigate fraud and white collar crime
- Cross border investigations
To download a copy of the roundtable, please click here: CorporateLiveWire_Virtual Round Table – Fraud & White Collar Crime 2020_February 2020.
Tasha Benkhadra writes for the FT Adviser on the FCA’s whistleblowing campaign
June 23 2022
Andrew Smith and Joseph Hume write for PLC Magazine on the relationship between statutory and common law fraud offences
June 10 2022
Andrew Smith writes for The Law Society Gazette on acting for Russian clients during the Ukraine war
May 30 2022