Partner Peter Binning is set to speak at the International White Collar Crime Symposium on the globalisation of enforcement in New York on Tuesday 3 December.
Peter will be taking part in the panel discussion on global enforcement trends, which will discuss:
- Anti-money laundering and other enforcement priorities
- Asset forfeiture and proceeds of crime
- Debarment risk and other potential sanctions
- Heightening compliance expectations
- International cooperation: truth and myth
The inaugural conference represents a unique collaboration between the New York City Bar Association and the International Bar Association and brings together global legal experts.
To find out further information about the symposium, please click here.
Andrew Smith and Tasha Benkhadra write for Law Society Gazette on Russian sanctions
August 15 2022
Jessica Parker writes for Law360 on HMRC’s fraud charge against Bernie Ecclestone
August 3 2022
Corker Binning moves to 1 Ely Place
July 19 2022