Senior Associate Chris Dyke to attend the 15th Annual IBA Anti-Corruption Conference in Paris 13 – 14 June 2017 .
A conference presented by the IBA Anti-Corruption Committee, supported by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
Topics will include:
- Recent trends and updates on enforcement and prosecution from the OECD Working Group on Bribery
- Asset recovery: Role and standing of victims of corruption in criminal proceedings, notably in the context of structured criminal settlement
- Double jeopardy and managing risks in cross-border investigations and prosecutions
- Uniform deferred prosecution agreement standards? Setting the stage
- Corruption at a human level: Sextortion, trafficking, bribery and the business supply chain
- Bribery dynamics in the boardroom: How a company responds to bribery and corruption
- The collateral consequences of corruption: The world of civil sanctions and debarments
- The state of the corruption union: Where are we and where are we going?
Read the full conference programme here.
New Fraud Prevention Offense May Not Make Much Difference
February 21 2024
Peter Binning Named Business Crime Defence Lawyer of the Year at Who’s Who Legal Awards 2023
November 10 2023
The Times Best Law Firms 2024
October 26 2023